26th annual Spring Stroll of Macon Houses and Gardens
Please note, this event has expired.
Hay House presents the 26th annual Spring Stroll of Macon Houses and Gardens May 3-5 2019.
Amble at your leisure through eleven blooming private houses and gardens in the National Register neighborhoods of North Highlands and Shirley Hills in Macon, GA. On Friday May 3rd, a garden market, lecture series and workshop will be offered at Hay House. The tour of houses and gardens will be held on Saturday and Sunday May 4-5
This year’s lectures on gardening, cuisine, and historic interiors will be held on Friday March 3rd from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Lecturers includeView more
Advance tickets – $30.00 per person (Advance Ticket Sales Locations Listed below)
Day of tickets – $35.00 per person
Lecture tickets – $50.00 (4 lectures,) $10.00 (per lecture,) and $25.00 (workshop only)
Advanced ticket sales Locations:
- RIVERSIDE ACE HARDWARE: 3600 Riverside Drive Macon
- WESLEYAN ACE HARDWARE: 5020 Forsyth Road Macon
- RUTLAND ACE HARDWARE: 6173 Houston Road Macon
- AGAPE NURSERY: 3724 Agape Village Road Macon
- JOHNSON’S GARDEN CENTER:140 Hartley Avenue Macon
- CRETER’S: 2374 Ingleside Avenue Macon
- CIRCLE ACE HARDWARE: 215 S Commercial Circle Macon
- ACE HARDWARE OF GRAY: 243 West Clinton Street Gray
- EASY LIVING GARDEN CENTER: 400 N. Perry Parkway Perry
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
Additional time info:
All tickets purchased online may be picked up at Will Call on the front lawn of Hay House the day of the Spring Stroll.
934 Georgia Ave., Macon, GA 31201