2045 Vineville Ave., Macon, GA 31204
Vineville United Methodist Church, the oldest daughter of Mulberry Street United Methodist Church, was begun in 1846 to serve wealthy planners of the village of Vineville, just outside Macon. It has been located on this site since 1897. The current sanctuary was completed in 1926, and additional structures have been erected since then. Construction of the current sanctuary was completed in 1926, and it was completely renovated in 1950. Devoted to evangelism, Vineville has been instrumental in the establishment of numerous other United Methodist churches in the city. Home to three former bishops of the church, Vineville is actively engaged in home and foreign missions and is an integral part of the Macon community. The church’s, humble prayer is to continue to serve the Lord with gladness and boundless energy.