The memorial was erected in 1937. It is in the shape of an obelisk. There are etchings around the top of the memorial. The base has three narrow steps around it. The memorial is dedicated “in honor and loving memory of those brave men and women of Bibb County, Georgia, both the living and the dead, whose heroic service and supreme sacrifice in the cause of liberty during the World War (A.D. 1917-1918) and gave us the full meaning of patriotism.
This memorial was made possible through private subscription of loyal friends in Bibb County where Mrs. William Oscar Kinney was the General Chairman.
1993 condition: good.
Date created: 1937
Dimensions: 15 feet high by 4 feet wide
719 Mulberry St., Macon, GA, 31207