IMPORTANT! Due to the response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) events on this site may be postponed or canceled. Please CLICK HERE for the latest information about cancellations.

Bell House

Bell House
    Email
/
    Website
/

   

  

The Bell House is an important historic landmark located at 315 College Street. Its storied
history began with Nathan Beall, who built the home in the Victorian style in 1855. In 
1900, under the ownership of retired Confederate Capt. Samuel S. Dunlap, 18 massive 
Corinthian-style columns were added. The house was individually listed on the National 
Park Service’s National Register of Historic Places in 1972. The house was operated for 
about 20 years as Beall’s 1860 restaurant until it

View more

LOCATION

Bell House

315 College Street, Macon, Georgia 31201

ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE

  • ico-y-knife.pngCheese Coffee Caf Downtown
  • ico-y-knife.pngLiu Chinese Fast Food
  • ico-y-knife.pngVinaigrette
  • ico-y-knife.pngGarcias Kitchen The Original
  • ico-y-knife.pngRoute 66 Malt Shop
  • ico-y-knife.pngBottger Mansion of Old Town
  • ico-y-wscreen.pngBottger Mansion of Old Town
  • ico-y-wscreen.pngLiu Chinese Fast Food
  • ico-y-wscreen.pngBottger Mansion of Old Town
  • ico-y-wscreen.pngLiu Chinese
  • ico-y-wscreen.pngVinaigrette

Macon365.com is brought to you by: