Macon’s 1916 Terminal Station, at the foot of Cherry Street downtown, is Georgia’s grandest surviving railroad station. It was designed in the Beaux Arts style by architect Alfred Fellheimer (1875-1959), who with his partners also designed stations in Cincinnati, Buffalo, and other cities.
In 1926-27, the station handled as many as a hundred arrivals/departures each day, primarily trains of the Central of Georgia , Southern Railway, and Georgia Southern & Florida. Passengers accessed the train
200 Cherry Street, Macon, GA
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE