The building of Russell Hall at Middle Georgia State University was completed in 1971, the same year Richard B. Russell, Jr. passed away. The faculty and Student Council of Middle Georgia State University chose to name the building in memory of Senator Russell because he was largely responsible for the establishment of the University System of Georgia during his career as Governor of Georgia in 1931 and 1932.
Russell Hall houses the departments of art, music, and speech and drama. It contains faculty offices, classrooms, a choral music room and a Performing Arts Theater.
1100 Southeast 2nd St., Cochran , GA 31014
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE
Feb 29 - Mar 25, 2016
Mar 2 - Mar 27, 2015