IMPORTANT! Due to the response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) events on this site may be postponed or canceled. Please CLICK HERE for the latest information about cancellations.
Completed in 1885, the Armory Building was the first permanent home of the Macon Volunteers, a volunteer military unit that doubled as a civic organization founded in 1825. The Armory Building was entirely paid for by the prestigious, self-sufficient Macon Volunteers. The Volunteers fought in several wars including the Civil War under Gen. Robert E. Lee and were for a long time, particularly in the City’s formative years, a very influential and integral group. They would eventually fade out
484 First St, Macon, GA 31201
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE