The Murphey Art Building, built in 1964, contains 10,000 square feet of floor space designed exclusively for the teaching of visual arts. Named for the late Valeria McCullough Murphey, the first woman to chair the college’s board of trustees, and a member of the Class of 1948, the building includes excellent facilities for art history, drawing, painting, printmaking, ceramics, photography, and other arts. It also contains the Frances P. and Dennie L. McCrary Gallery that is used for faculty and student exhibitions. The gallery is named for Georgia artist and Wesleyan College Board of Trustee member Dennie McCrary and his wife Frances Parker McCrary, Class of 1962.
4760 Forsyth Road, Macon, GA 31210
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE